Medical Coding + CPC Training :
- Become Certified Through The AAPC
- Within the Medicare Modernization Act, CMS recommends physician offices and other healthcare facilities employ certified coders. The AAPC currently provides certification exams for physician office coders, outpatient facility coders, and auditors working in a certified coder members – all helping physicians get paid.
- A Certified Professional Coder® (CPC®) is an individual of high professional integrity who has passed a coding certification examination consisting of questions regarding the correct application of CPT, and are used for billing professional medical services to insurance companies. A CPC® must have two years coding experience, maintain a yearly membership, and submit Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every two years.
- Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (CPC-H®) A Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (CPC-H®) must pass a coding certification examination sponsored by the American Academy of Professional Coders. The examination consists of questions regarding the correct application of CPT®, ICD-9-CM diagnoses and procedure codes used for billing facility services to insurance companies. A CPC-H® must have at least two years coding experience and maintain yearly renewal and CEU requirements.
- Course completion Certificate from "IKYA GLOBAL".
- MBBS Doctor for Medical coding training
- Faculty from the industry; not from the institutes
- Dual certified coder with 15+ yrs experience in Medical coding
- Limited seats with individual focus
- Demonstration on organ modules
- Faculty available in class and Lab
- Live projects exposure & experience
- Versatile training which covers all hospital & Surgical specialties
- Excellent infrastructure with extended lab hours
- Job security with excellent earning potential
- 100% Placement assistance
- Excellent Placement track record
- Competitive salaries & fast growth in career
Course : Medical Coding + CPC
Tenure : 2 months
Eligibility : Life Science Graduate/ Post Graduate,MTs,MBs
Location : Ameerpet
Contact : Ms Meneza - 9248717113 / Mr Javid 7893690099