Primavera Training :
Primavera develops and globally markets engineering simulation software and services used by engineers and designers across a range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, biomedical, energy and defense. The Company focuses on the development of open and flexible solutions that enable users to analyze designs directly on the desktop, providing a common platform for product development, from design concept to final-stage testing and validation
Industry endorsed program with 100% job assistance.
- Understanding Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals, Project Life Cycle, Components of Project Management
- Creating a New Project
- Establishing Project Codes.
- Establishing Activity Codes.
- Establishing Activity ID's.
- Saving the Layout.
- Working With Activities.
- Defining Activities
- Adding Activities.
- Assigning the Tasks
- Successors and Predecessors
- Scheduling the Project
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating Calendars.
- Assigning the Calendars.
- Assigning the Logical Relationships
- Grouping the Activities
- Sorting the Activities
- Defining Resources & Roles.
- Assigning the Resourses
- Working With Cost Accounts
- Working with Layouts.
- Applying Filters
- Customizing Barcharts
- Customizing Layouts.
- Formatting the Columns
- Certification from IKYA Global
- Faculty from the industry; not from the institutes
- Limited seats with individual focus
- Faculty available even in Lab session
- Certification valid globally & life long
- 100% Placement assistance
- Real time company assignments
- Mini company oriented project
- Excellent Placement track record
- Real time exposure
Course : Primavera
Tenure : 45 days
Eligibility : B.Tech/ Mtech (Civil), Diploma in Civil
Location : Ameerpet
Contact : Ms Waseema - 9246226650 / Mr Javid -7893690099